How to Begin
We offer a few different ways for patients and families to begin services with us
Contact your doctor and ask him if hospice care is the right direction for you or your loved ones.
Call or e-mail us and we can get in contact with your doctor and discuss if it is time for hospice care. If it’s determined that it is the right time, we can work with you on getting any necessary paper work started.
We offer an “info-share”, where a member of our staff will meet with you and your loved ones and teach you about hospice care and what Lake Superior Hospice can offer. We inform you on how it can be beneficial for the patient and the family, answer any questions you may have, and show you how you can get started.
To get started or for more information about hospice care and to schedule an Info-Share – contact us at (906) 225-7760 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local Clothing Boutique Donates to Lake Superior Hospice
- Michigan Governor Recognizes Contributions of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Lake Superior Hospice Medical Director, Dr. Larry Skendzel Awarded the HPCAM Dream Team – Physician Award
- Dr. Skendzel Selected for Donald W. Reynolds Mini-Fellowship
- LSH is Celebrating National Social Work Month