Grief Support Groups
Marquette: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Lake Superior Hospice, 914 W. Baraga Avenue, Marquette. Facilitator is Paula Bur, Lake Superior Hospice Grief Counselor. For more information contact her at (906) 225-7760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marquette: Bereavement Luncheon is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 12:00 noon at Wahlstrom’s Restaurant located at 5043 US-41 South. A private room is reserved for this group. Guests purchase their own lunch and Lake Superior Hospice Greif Counselor, Paula Bur, facilitates a brief program. 906-225-7760 or email email@example.com
Marquette: A Memorial Candlelight Service honoring and celebrating the lives of our loved ones is held each year in the Chapel at the Jacobetti Home for Veterans, 425 Fisher St. Guests are invited to light a candle in the memory of their loved one. The service is an ecumenical time of sharing, music, and prayer followed by a reception.
Please contact Lake Superior Hospice for date and time details, to reserve a candle for your loved one and have their name listed in the program.
(906) 225-7760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Clothing Boutique Donates to Lake Superior Hospice
- Michigan Governor Recognizes Contributions of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Lake Superior Hospice Medical Director, Dr. Larry Skendzel Awarded the HPCAM Dream Team – Physician Award
- Dr. Skendzel Selected for Donald W. Reynolds Mini-Fellowship
- LSH is Celebrating National Social Work Month