Spring 2013 Volunteer Training
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Learn more and register for the spring volunteer training this April!
Lake Superior Hospice, an independent non-profit, is now seeking volunteers to join their award winning Volunteer Team and participate in the FREE Spring Volunteer Training. The training will be held Friday, April 12 & Saturday, April 13. Volunteers are needed for office assistance, friendly visits, caregiver relief, veteran to veteran, grounds clean up, fundraising and community outreach. To register or find out more information, please contact Director of Volunteers & Outreach, Samantha Collins at 906.225.7760 ext. 217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Clothing Boutique Donates to Lake Superior Hospice
- Michigan Governor Recognizes Contributions of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Lake Superior Hospice Medical Director, Dr. Larry Skendzel Awarded the HPCAM Dream Team – Physician Award
- Dr. Skendzel Selected for Donald W. Reynolds Mini-Fellowship
- LSH is Celebrating National Social Work Month