Who is Eligible?
Lake Superior Hospice provides services to those who:
- Have a serious illness, as confirmed by a physician
- Agree that hospice care is appropriate
- Reside in or near Marquette and/or Alger County.
- Local Clothing Boutique Donates to Lake Superior Hospice
- Michigan Governor Recognizes Contributions of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Lake Superior Hospice Medical Director, Dr. Larry Skendzel Awarded the HPCAM Dream Team – Physician Award
- Dr. Skendzel Selected for Donald W. Reynolds Mini-Fellowship
- LSH is Celebrating National Social Work Month